The holidays are coming and finding the right gift for the people in your office or plant can be tough.
Here is an idea that is inexpensive and easy. The best part is that it is personalized, instead of some lame gift that anyone can buy anywhere.
Here’s how to do it:
- Think about the person that you are going to give the gift to. Think about what is important to them or what you think might brighten their days, every day. (Example: Someone looking for a new, more fulfilling job.)
- Look for a quote that is related to what they are dealing with. Here is our example:
- Searched ‘never give up quotes’
- Found “Never give up and don’t ask why because every situation does not need an answer. I’m a firm believer that I don’t worry about anything I can’t control. – Eric Davis
- Copy and paste the quote into a Word doc (or whatever word processing program you use).
- Next reset the page size to 4” x 6”
- Change the font on your quote until you find one that you like. For example:
Never give up and don’t ask
why because every situation
does not need an answer.
I’m a firm believer that
I don’t worry about anything
I can’t control.
- Print it out on your computer printer. You can even change the background color or perhaps pick up some resume paper.
- Cut the box out of the paper.
- At a dollar store, pick up an inexpensive frame.
- Finally, be sure to write a little note in the corner and sign the quote.
Now every day when they see the quote it will say not only that you care about them, but the words of the inspirational quote will help them keep their chin up.
This is a great and simple gift can be given to anyone, no matter what their faith or gender.
Six Tips To Become More Productive In Your Work
Social Media Strategies To Help You Get Your Next Job
Keeping A Job In A Down Economy
How To Choose A Staffing Agency For Your Business
How to Get the Most from an Employment Agency
All Jobs Are Temporary
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?