An award-winning architecture and design firm is looking for a talent acquisition specialist to join their team and support recruitment initiatives across the organization.
Including but not limited to:
- Developing/maintaining effective partnerships with managers to ensure that open positions are quickly filled with top talent in a cost-effective manner.
- Preparing and posting internal/external advertisements in the Applicant Tracking System; reviewing resumes and applications
- Scheduling & conducting phone screens and interviews
- Tracking/analyzing recruiting progress throughout the entire life-cycle
- Maintaining excellent relationship with candidates, vendors and the community
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of Construction recruitment experience preferred
- Experience generating diverse candidate pool as well as building relationships with affinity organizations
- Experience dealing with high volume recruitment and hard to fill positions
- Experience utilizing social media as a tool for networking and sourcing candidates
- Previous experience with applicant tracking and reporting systems
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?