💲 65-75k + 5-10% bonus
🏙 Hybrid, Cambridge, MA
An electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) operator is seeking a Staff Accountant to support and build out its finance team.
- Cost accounting and other related duties for the organization.
- Maintain a monthly ledger; prepare monthly balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Reconcile bank accounts, code invoices, set up new accounts and close monthly books
- Reconcile cash disbursement accounts, payroll, customer accounts, and other financial accounts; manage accounts receivable collections.
- File tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- 2+ years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, strong organizational and analytical skills.
- High proficiency with Excel
- Knowledge of Netsuite or Quickbooks
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?