Type: FT, permanent
Salary: 80,000 – 105,000 + benefits
This is fully remote until Q1 or Q2 then will be hybrid in the Seaport.
An international supply and logistics firm is seeking a senior accountant who is excited about growing their career with a fast-growing firm.
The company has a long history of promoting employees from within and offers unlimited growth potential.
- Enter voucher information for payment into the NetSuite Accounts Payable (AP) module.
- Communicate with vendors regarding any issues with their invoices.
- Audit expense reports to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Review and reconcile balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and company credit cards.
- B.S. in accounting or experience in AP or general accounting
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, or NetSuite
- Proficient with Excel
• Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, 401K, PTO
Applicant must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 upon hire.
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?