The position is responsible for all front office reception and administrative duties for a nonprofit organization.
• Greet all visitors to the program.
• Answer main telephone line and respond to basic inquiries from callers.
• Route calls and visitors to appropriate staff member.
• Maintain client sign-in log.
• Collect and maintain department files and correspondence.
• Help coordinate up-keep and maintenance of office equipments and reception area.
• Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks for the program.
• Perform other related duties as assigned from time to time.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of computers and automated systems.
• Demonstrated ability to deal sensitively and effectively with individuals of diverse economic and cultural backgrounds.
• Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED and up to one year of relevant experience in a busy office environment required.
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?