A major research institute seeks a Payroll Supervisor to ensure that all payments, tax filings, and W-2s are processed correctly and on time.
This is a temp-to-hire position, onsite, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. Fulltime salary is 70,000-80,000 DOE.
- Manage and oversee the Accounting Clerk, including mentorship and training in all processes and systems needed.
- Oversees the preparation of bi-weekly payrolls for 500+ staff members, using ADP Workforce Now, Essential Time and Attendance module, including all ITW allocation change of status forms, and reconciling all balance sheet accounts with the payroll registry.
- Manages the administration of timecards in a timely and efficient manner – including establishing new employees, approving and delegating supervisor approvals, resetting passwords and transferring timecard data to payroll, and training employees and managers to use the system.
- Maintain the tax status of foreign fellows and ensure compliance with various visas and tax treaties.
- Manage all wage garnishments and payroll adjustments.
- Prepare and submit 403b pre- and post-tax employee deferral elections and Center contributions.
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years relevant experience
Advanced expertise with payroll systems; ADP Workforce Now highly preferred
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?