Type: Permanent, direct hire
Rate: 22.00-24.00 / hr
Location: Boston, MA, onsite
Required to be considered: Minimum 2 years experience in insurance, managed care, private physician’s office practice, or hospital registration setting
A major research center is looking for a Patient Access Representative to improve patient access and increase revenue for the clinic.
- Responsible for accurately and completely collecting and capturing patient registration data in an assigned area of the pre-registration and verification system
- Confirm that patients with managed care insurance are covered for scheduled ambulatory visits, that referrals are authorized, and that primary care physician data for each patient is accurate.
- When necessary, obtain referral waiver forms
- Provide patient education about ABN process and obtain signatures on ABN when appropriate
- Collect co-payments, self-pay payments, and/or partial or full payments on any outstanding balances
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?