Title: (HR) Human Resources Coordinator
Type: FT, permanent
$$$: 48,000 – 52,000
Be the point of contact for a fast-paced Human Resources team and be a part of one of the nation’s most dynamic not-for-profit organizations.
- Coordinate NEO set-up, benefit orientation, and payroll training for new employees.
- Ensure all new hires have received the necessary onboarding paperwork by processing data in the HRIS system (UKGPro).
- Support managers with the hiring of interns, including job descriptions, offer letters, and background checks
- Update employee records by processing and/or approving status changes
- Develop and update a variety of HR content
HR Administration/Coordinator experience of at least 2 years.
MS Office Suite knowledge; intermediate Excel skills required.
Strong attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills
Knowledge of HRIS systems, UKGPro desired.
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?