Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Hybrid/Boston, MA
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job End Date: 6 months +
Job Pay Rate : $34.00
A major Boston hospital is seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator. Ideally, this person will have experience setting up college job fairs and calling universities. As an integral member of the team, this role will ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of operations as well as the support of student careers.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of all career events.
- Coordinate with TA leadership to ensure alignment on event scheduling and employer contact updates.
- Collaborate with hospital leadership and on employer engagement, outreach, visits, etc.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all on-campus events; coordinate with facilities and other stakeholders.
- Answer student questions; direct them to appropriate members of the team.
A bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience are required
Skip the Search
Send us your resume, and we'll find the jobs that are the best match for you.
Sign up to be notified of new jobs that match this search.
With great vision, you need great people
Looking for higher-level career opportunities in Greater Boston and throughout Massachusetts?